With the introduction of the smartphone, never has it been easier to get started with investing. Here are 3 Apps you can install right now for investing.
This is the starter app for getting started in crypto. You can buy several of the top crypto currencies here, from bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, or eos just to name a few.
- Ease of use for 1st time investors
- Low cost to get started with crypto investing
- The crypto offerings are limited compared to other crypto trading platforms
- Trading fees are quite high up to $1.49 per trade
Open an account on coinbase with $100 (link below) & receive $10 free. Then go to coinbase pro & use that for your lower feel trading app.
This is another good app to use for trading securities. Features:
- Buy & sell stocks with no commissions
- Paper trading, for practicing before you spend your money
- Get a free stock when you invest $100
- Great app for experienced investors & active traders
- Can’t buy stocks in fractional shares
- Navigating the app can seem a bit complicated for new investors
Buy Webull here for your free stock.
The last app is a stash app. For novices just getting started, this a great app.
- Easy for new investors just getting started
- Can open an account for as little as $5
- Can by fractional shares of a stock which makes expensive stops like google or Amazon more affordable
- The $1 a month fee is a bit high (Webull on the other hand, has no fee)